If you’re going to conquer the world, you’ll need help from a professional writer.
Here’s what I can promise you:
- I’ll ask questions. Lots of them. I’ll want to learn as much as possible about you, your organization and what you do. This will help me capture the essence of your brand and purpose when I write for you.
- I respect deadlines. I am careful when it comes to budgeting my time so I’m able to meet deadlines easily.
- I can spell, put sentences together in an interesting way, and write content worth reading. Whether it’s ad copy, a blog, or a proposal, I’ll reflect your brand voice using words that are compelling and effective.
- I’ve been writing ads, web copy, proposals, blogs, press releases, and training materials for years. I’ve also been trained for grant proposal writing by Jennene Colky of Grant Writing USA. She’s one of the best!
How much does it cost?
Well, it depends. The most common method for pricing is per article, offer, or other written piece. Some items that impact the cost are:
- Length of piece
- Number of required drafts
- Do you provide raw material or do I
- Complexity of topic
- Interview required (if any)
- Need to work with another designer